incl. 19% VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Bb- and Bb/F-Tenor Trombone “Slokar performance”
FOR INDIVIDUALISTS: The convertible “Slokar“-trombone!
No. 172 16 PNZ
- traditional wrap
- detachable gold brass bell
- bell diameter 220 mm (8.661″)
- bore 13,9 mm (0.547″)
- with tenor and F valve sections
- nickel silver slide with exchangeable brass and silver lead pipe
- K&H-“open flow“-nickel silver rotary valve
- clear lacquer
- mouthpiece KÜHNL 6.4M
nickel silver light weight slide
“open flow“-valve: This valve with light rotor has a larger diameter. By the optimised bore a full open aerial passage arises.
Two trombones in one.
Specifications are subject to change.